Wayne-Westland Community School District has partnered with Care Solace to support our community’s mental health.
If you or a family member is looking for help with mental health or substance use, Care Solace can quickly find treatment options matched to your needs, regardless of the circumstance.
Care Solace’s care navigation services are confidential and complimentary to Wayne-Westland Community School District’s students, staff, and their families. Care Solace’s team is available 24/7/365 and can support you in any language.
If you would like to use Care Solace to help you find a provider:
- Call 888-515-0595 available 24/7/365
- Visit www.caresolace.com/wwcsd and either search on your own OR click “Book Appointment” for assistance by video chat, email, or phone.
In an emergency:
- Call 911 or and request a Crisis Intervention Trained (C.I.T.) response
- Go to the closest emergency room for support
- Call the National Suicide Prevention & Crisis Lifeline at 988 or chat at 988lifeline.org
- Text “Hello” or “Home” to 741741 to connect with a crisis counselor
- Trevor Lifeline LGBTQQ+ Crisis Support: 1-866-488-7386